An expense is the cost of operations that a company incurs to generate revenue.
- Goto Manager > Expenses.
- Click on View Expenses.
- Click on .
- Click on the title and write the title of your expenses.
- Click on Category and select the category of your expenses.
- In description box, explain about your expenses.
- Scroll Down and Go to Expense details and Fill the information.
- Enter the Amount under Expense Details
- Enter the bill date, if you have bill for that particular expense.
- You can also upload the receipt of the particular expense.
- Select the payment method and Merchant.
- Tap on create and your Expense is created.
- You can add the category of your expenses by following this process Setting>Expense Categories>New.
- Adding categories is further explained in settings.
- Title, category and amount are the Required fields to add the Expense.